Sometimes you need something a bit trashy to munch on to get you through the day. There’s nothing classy about this and it’s really a crime to call it a recipe. It’s more of a suggestion on some things to put together in a baguette for the ultimate sandwich experience. Make. Apply to face. Thank me later.
What you need:
- 1 mini baguette or half a white baton
- lettuce leaves
- cucumber slices
- tomato slices
- cheddar cheese
- 4 Southern fried chicken goujons, fresh from the oven
- sweet chilli sauce
What you do:
- Cut the baguette in half. Spread both halves with butter then apply as much mayonnaise as you want to the bottom half. Top this with a handful of lettuce leaves and 3-4 slices each of cucumber and tomato.
- Next, add some slices of cheddar cheese, I used 4 thick slices.
- Top this all off with the chicken goujons, add some sweet chilli sauce on top and then sandwich with the other half of the bread.
GET IN MA BELLY!